Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Late Nite...After Hours

It's past midnight, and I'm sitting in my computer room enjoying the afterglow of an incredible Late Nite service. My body is absolutely worn out, but my spirit is so alive right now. I just finished off some leftovers Rachel set aside for me in the refrigerator, and I cannot stop thinking about how amazing God is. J-Dawg and the band hit it out of the park--we have the best praise and worship in the country, bar-none! They set the table for me every week and make my job of preaching so easy. It truly is an honor to be part of such a talented and committed team. The series "House: the cure for the common church" has been a lot of fun for me--especially tonight...I've been looking for an excuse to get rowdy and make a royal mess in church without getting in trouble all my life! I hope it has ignited a fresh fire and an intense desire in you to be fully committed to what God is doing through His church. By the way, if you didn't get your sword and body armor as you left the service, be sure to talk to Terry Olivier--I hear he's making his own custom HPC whips and weapons of war! Protect the house, serve the house, commit to the house and you will experience the blessings of the house. I hear my pillow calling out my name for now...until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home