Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Little Luau Action


Last Friday night, a bunch of Late Niters threw on their best hawaiian gear for a good old fashioned luau. Eric and Susan Williams opened up their home to us graciously to host this event. One cool addition to the party was that when you walked in, you got a name tag with your name translated to Hawaiian! Ironically, my name was Mikala...weird huh?

Uncle Steve cooked us up some carribean style shish kabobs while we pigged out on some fresh watermelon. Alexa and Mikaela came with us, and they fell in love with their free leis. Alexa wanted to wear it for a week! I must admit, I was not dressed in the festive attire. Hawaiian shirts just aren't my apparel of choice! Anyway I had a great time, and I can't wait for next year's party! Click here for more photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home