Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Hamans...Plus One

We're excited to announce our family is growing: Rachel is pregnant, and we're all pumped!! Since Mikaela (our 4 year old) will no longer be the baby, she now thinks she gets to tell somebody else what to do. Of course, I'm fasting and praying, believing God for a man-child, and I want to know who is in agreement with me? After living in a house with 3 girls, it's about time for some back-up!! In fact, I'm declaring a double-portion: twin boys! That should balance things out. However, I'm not sure Rachel is in agreement!

It's funny, but Mikaela insists on having a little sister. I told her, "Baby, you already have a sister, you are a sister, you don't need another sister!" Alexa thinks it's a boy and has already picked out a name. The other night when the girls were going to bed, Rachel was leaving the room after saying their prayers. Alexa jumped up and said, "Wait Momma, I didn't get to tell the baby good night!" Then she kissed Rachel's tummy and said, "Good night, Trevor. See you in 9 months." I thought that was hilarious.

Mikaela wants it to be a girl--Alexa wants it to be a boy--I want it to be twin boys...and Rachel just wants it to be healthy. She's so spiritual!! I know God has a sense of humor--if you don't believe it just look in the mirror--but the ultimate irony would be twins...girls! Prepare ye the way for a little Hamanator on July 25th.

7 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike and Rachael! I'm believing with you for a boy!! Third time has to be the charm right??

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger KirbyShel said...

That is soooo awesome Pastor- new Late nite, new life- congrats to u all. It will be healthy and I pray for a balance of power on the Haman household. Peace bretheren :)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger tallie lea said...

congratulations!!! we are so happy for you. hey, it is possible, we are having a boy in april. only one though,so no balance of power. i will be praying for y'all.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Antoinette said...

Well Mike, You have finally did it!! I am so excited for both of you. It better be a boy this time!! Love ya,net.

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, Congrats. I'll pray in agreemant with you that its a boy. I don't know if you knew, but Wes and I are expecting our own little Bundle of Joy April 6th. We are having a girl, so you definately need a boy to balance the universe :) Tell Rachael Hi and Congrats.

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats..I am so happy for you and Rachel..

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! As I was reading before I got to your last line I was thinking...watch her have twin girls =) See ya'll in a few weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home