Monday, November 06, 2006

Proud of My Girls

Today was a much needed day of rest for the Haman family...oh, how I love Mondays!! We got a chance to shift gears and take care of some things around the house--pay bills, wash dishes, fold clothes, watch Little Mermaid, color, and put make-up on Daddy--you know, the normal Monday routine. Living in a house full of women can be interesting. There are times when I feel as if I'm swimming in a sea of estrogen...but I wouldn't trade my girls for anything in the world! I get to hang out with the prettiest ladies on the planet. Rachel led worship tonight at the HP Women's meeting, and I heard she did a fantastic job. I brought Alexa and Mikaela to gymnastics and got to witness a first: after 18 months of tumbling class, Alexa nailed her first ever round-off, flip-flop all by herself...not even a spot!! I could tell she was nervous before she took off. She looked up in the stands for some encouragement, and I gave her the thumbs-up sign. Attacking the runway with the speed and power of an NFL running back, Alexa landed the jump!! It was awesome! I went crazy--almost teared up! She was pumped. We celebrated with a little Hot Fudge Sundae and an Oreo McFlurry.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Good for you Pastor Mike! You've got some awesome girls! If I ever get married (yeah), I hope to have kids like yours! :P

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Antoinette said...

I love those pictures. They are so precious. Tell Rac. that I am still waiting for a phone call to see how Italy was!! I have not slept in days... just waiting by the phone!! Love ya, nettie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home