Monday, October 02, 2006

Another Wild Birthday

We celebrated another birthday yesterday--Mikaela is now 4 years old! After Rachel's 30th birthday blowout 2 weeks ago, this time of year is proving to be very expensive for me...and Christmas is just around the corner--Yikes!! All of Mikaela's little friends came out for some jumping-fun at "It's My Party" off Essen Ln. Nothing like a room full of sweaty kids, Kool-Aid, cookie cake, and a little chaos--who said parenting was boring?? Not in the Haman house! Mikaela is still trying to figure out how she went to bed Saturday night a 3 year-old and woke up Sunday morning a big 4 year-old...she thinks she'll be 5 in a couple of days. Time goes by so fast, it will feel like a few days for me! A big "thank you" to all our family and friends who helped make Mikaela's day so special.

3 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Antoinette said...

These kids are growing up way too fast!! Leah had such a great time at the party. I hope yall are having fun on your trip. Love ya, Net.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I've been gone all weekend on my bike! So I'm finally back! And in agreement with your daughter, I still don't know where my 4th grade year went!
Late,
SKittles

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Gabriella said...

Wow...I cannot believe she is 4 already!!! Thats awesome. She is growing up to be a very adorable little lady. I'm so happy for you and Rachel. You have 2 beautiful girls!!!!
I hope you are doing well. Mark and I are doing great. The other day David, Mark's older brother, was reminiscing about when ya'll used to play b-ball etc.
Check out David's Blog sometime if you hadn't at:
http://cartoonninja.blogspot.com/
AND
http://wednesdaynightword.blogspot.com/
God Bless!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home