Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Great Weekend

This past Sunday, I had the opportunity to serve at our annex campus...and what an awesome experience (not to mention some good-looking people. Check these guys out!). If you've never been to our annex facility on a Sunday morning, you are missing out! Both services carried such a sense of expectation--I just knew God was going to show up in an amazing way. From the first note to the last "Amen," Jason Ryder and the praise team brought down the thunder, and Pastor John Seibling (Life Church, in Memphis) gave us a challenging word on mercy. I saw grown men in tears, letting go of their anger and embracing a new found mercy--I saw women getting healed from the pain of their past--I saw teenagers and college students being set free from bitterness and resentment. What we participated in last Sunday was truly a miracle in every sense of the word. I'm constantly amazed--and humbled--at the front row seat I have in watching God at work among us!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home