Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Baby Update

I love the fact that Rachel is pregnant now because her life seems to revolve around food--much like mine always has!! Yesterday morning, she jumped out of bed and threw her clothes on in a rush to get out the door. When I asked where she was going, she said, "I'm going to get the girls some doughnuts for breakfast." Ten minutes later, she returned with 4 dozen doughnut holes (2 dozen chocolate and 2 dozen glazed)!! Now, I know it's important to Rachel that our daughters get a major dose of sugar-intake before school, but I have to question her motives for making a doughnut run that early. She consumed more chocolate than both of them combined!!

When I came home at the end of the day, Rachel was standing over the stove and every burner was being used. She had just made it back from Wal-Mart and the refrigerator was stuffed with food. The pantry was packed, and groceries were still on the counter. We had a buffet of dinner choices: spaghetti, pork roast, turkey, mac'n cheese, chicken salad, tomatoes and cucumbers, and vegetables prepared 7 different ways. I was in Heaven!!!! After looking at our food expenses, I realized I may have to second mortgage my house just to pay my grocery bill!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel ya! We need to form a support group.

-brandon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home