Friday, September 07, 2007

Experience of a Lifetime!

We were able to host 30 people from 10 different churches around the country this week in our HPC Experience. What an awesome opportunity to grow the Kingdom! We got together, shared ideas, learned from each other and saw how church is done nationwide. We kicked off the "Experience" at One Way, then they joined us for staff development meetings, personal meetings with pastors & ministry leaders, break-out sessions, round table discussions and even an outreach at the Baton Rouge Dream Center!!

One thing I love about this church is the incredible relationships God has given us. We were able to unpack the heart and DNA of being a healing place for a hurting world. That's the testimony of people committed to the vision! I love what I get to do... my worst day in ministry is better than my best day any where else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home