Friday, November 11, 2005

Just a little Perspective

Wednesday night we shared the powerful story of the sweetheart of Late Nite, Regan Collier. Though Regan was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy at 8 years old, she has lived life to the max. Regan laughed in the face of limitations and jumped out of a plane at 3,000 feet! I love people who are not afraid to take risks! The great tragedy in life is not the things we suffer but the things we miss. I'm not saying that I'm ready to jump out of a plane, but I don't want to miss my moment and the opportunities God sets before me.
Everyday, Regan looks through the lens of Heaven and trusts in Christ’s promise of abundant life. What a challenge for us to do the same. Don't look at life through the eyes of your struggles but through the eyes of your Savior. We will never change our life until we change our perspective. Failure is succeeding at something that doesn’t matter, so give your attention to the things that matter most--faith in Christ, significant relationships, and making a difference in your world. Check out Regan's story here.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mike, he is my hero!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home